What's new

Springboard Animated Weather

ZPfor3

Reaction score
Anyone know any tweaks for animated spring board weather?

Jmills87 said:
Theres a winterboard theme called "WeatherIcon" that will do this also "Fahrenheit" or "Celsius" if you live outside the US

All that does it animate the weather ICON... I want something like the droids have where it shows the weather going across the screen. I know a springboard weather theme comes pre-installed with winterboard but I want something more accurate and hopefully HD.

Do any of those Dreamboard themes work in ios5? I have trying to find something. So far nothing i have tried works. One theme that looked like it might be the ticket was Buuf Weather or something like that. Unfortunately it doesn't work in iOS5.

Do any of those Dreamboard themes work in ios5? I have trying to find something. So far nothing i have tried works. One theme that looked like it might be the ticket was Buuf Weather or something like that. Unfortunately it doesn't work in iOS5.

Did you ever find anything? that works on 5.1.1?

Here is an old Cydia tweak I use to use.... HTC Weather Widget....free in Cydia be careful as there many version of this....mine worked without Winterboard or Dreamboard....there are version that work with them...[h=1][/h]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, there is a gr8 app called "Weather+". For me its better than htc or ever android. Its a bit big 308mb i think and costs $0.99. To me its worth the money. My problem is that you cant make it work on your lock screen as Apple don't allow it according to the FAQ of "Weather+". Can anyone help on that with a tweak or a JB app.